Thursday 23 March 2017

Students Union

The other week I went to the student's union for some advice from Adam, the student president. He has had some experience working in a collaboration and when starting to set up the idea for a collaborative mural for the illustration department, I thought it would be a great idea to get some advice from him about how to make a large project cohesive and work as one image.

I got some great advice from him and the student's union regarding the project and I have a lot of things to discuss to the group and consider. For instance, we could use the twilight cafe and request up to £100 for materials.

Adam seemed really interested in being involved in the project so I have told him that I will keep him informed on the advancements made.

Once I left, I got an email from him......


I think having Adam on board could potentially add a lot more to the project than we think, he has a lot of knowledge of being a freelancer as he has been graduated for a year now, so this could appeal to the level 4 and 5's. 

Also it would be amazing to have people from all of the years of Illustration since the course started at Leeds College of Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment