Friday 7 October 2016

LinkedIn

Ive just created my LinkedIn account so i can start networking with other people in education. I think i am going to add a picture so when i am contacting people there will be a face to a name so it seems a bit more personal.



I have got one issue with some of the accounts, which i am going to bring up with my tutor as it may be an account setting. But as you can see below, you cannot view their profile etc.


But i made my first contact, with no reply as of yet (although that was only a few minutes ago), to a secondary school art teacher. I am going to use this message as a template to take to my tutor to see if the message to her was ok. There is only limited characters allowed to send an initial message, so i tried to explain who i am and why i was contacted whilst being professional. 



No comments:

Post a Comment